Problem with Sitefinity 4.1 and permission - The KB won'

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:49

Problem with Sitefinity 4.1 and permission - The KB won't work

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello,
I've got a SF 4.1 installation it has been online for some long (almost 2 years) ... before I had the documents visible to everyone , now I have the need of setting it to only some profile...I've changed from backend and I got the message ""

I've found this KB but I got

Error   31  'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IManager' does not contain a definition for 'DeletePermissionsInheritanceMap' and no extension method 'DeletePermissionsInheritanceMap' accepting a first argument of type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Error   33  'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IManager' does not contain a definition for 'DeletePermissionsInheritanceMap' and no extension method 'DeletePermissionsInheritanceMap' accepting a first argument of type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Error   30  'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IManager' does not contain a definition for 'GetInheritanceMaps' and no extension method 'GetInheritanceMaps' accepting a first argument of type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  
Error   32  'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IManager' does not contain a definition for 'GetInheritanceMaps' and no extension method 'GetInheritanceMaps' accepting a first argument of type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.IManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  

What am I missing?

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello Paolo,

You have noted that you are using version 4.1 but could you please tell us what is the exact version you are using, as in the ticket info is specified 6.2.4910 and obviously there is a gap.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Yavor Slavchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello Yavor... the ticket I've opened quite long ago was for migrating from 4.1 to 6.2....btw I'm still stucked on 4.1 ...the exact version is 4.1.1405.0 .... from which version I start to have GetInheritanceMaps ???
Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello Paolo,

Thank you for your clarification.

This method is supported from Sitefinity version 4.4 and above.

Regards,
Yavor Slavchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed