Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Par

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:49

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: utcDate

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Nov-2013 00:00

After updating a CSS file on the server, I got this exception for a few minutes:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: utcDate   at System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.UtcSetLastModified(DateTime utcDate)   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.RouteHelper.SetFileCacheability(HttpContext context, String file)   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.WebsiteTemplatesHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()   at
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
completedSynchronously)

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello Gérald,

I have revised your error log and it appears that it is provided an incorrect date to a system library. We have encountered this problem before when the date/time on a dependent assembly is incorrect. Can you check your computers date/time?
Can you also test if this is happening on a particular web browser? You can try to clear your browser cache and also restart your system.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2014 00:00

When it's 12h00 on my computer (dev computer), it's 11h55 on the server. So when I deploy the css file, the new file has a future date. Maybe this can explain the issue.

This thread is closed