Are there any known issues with Sitefinity version: 6.1.4300

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:51

Are there any known issues with Sitefinity version: 6.1.4300.0 and Visual Studio 2013?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2013 00:00

Are there any known issues with Sitefinity version: 6.1.4300.0 and Visual Studio 2013? I'm the first on my development team  to make the move from VS 2012 to VS 2013 - but (for instance) I can't run sitefinity in Chrome (get this error):
***************************************Server Error in '/' Application.Post cache substitution is not compatible with modules in the IIS integrated pipeline that modify the response buffers.  Either a native module in the pipeline has modified an HTTP_DATA_CHUNK structure associated with a managed post cache substitution callback, or a managed filter has modified the response.Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Post cache substitution is not compatible with modules in the IIS integrated pipeline that modify the response buffers.  Either a native module in the pipeline has modified an HTTP_DATA_CHUNK structure associated with a managed post cache substitution callback, or a managed filter has modified the response.
***I tried applying the solution posted here:www.sitefinity.com/.../post-cache-substitution-is-not-compatible-with-modules-in-the-iis-integrated-pipeline-that-modify-the-response-buffersbut to no avail...

and in Internet Explorer I get errors js errors every time I change screens:***************************************JavaScript critical error at line 580, column 15 in localhost:1604/.../browserLink\n\nSCRIPT1010: Expected identifierJavaScript critical error at line 580, column 15 in localhost:1604/.../browserLink\n\nSCRIPT1010: Expected identifier***************************************Any help is greatly appreciated,G

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello Grey,

Visual Studio 2013 is not supported officially thus in specific cases there could be some unexpected results. For the moment this are system requirements officially announced and supported (IDEs - Visual Studio 2010&2012) 

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-May-2014 00:00

I'm not sure if you are still having this error, or if this is the root of the problem.  I saw the same thing in VS 2013 and wound up turning off the browser link feature that is unique to VS 2013.  Once I did that, the error stopped occurring.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-May-2014 00:00

I was getting the same error with CacheSubstitution and disabling BrowserLink took care of it for me too.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jun-2014 00:00

Worked for me too. Thanks. 

www.poconosystems.com/.../

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jun-2015 00:00

Hi Guys,

The disabling of BrowserLink worked for me too

This thread is closed