Radwindow not working in IE8

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:53

Radwindow not working in IE8

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Dec-2013 00:00

I am having this issue only in IE8. I have a Delete button, which checks for the number of items selected in a multiple checkbox control and then deletes it. In IE8, The Delete button just keeps looping.  Any idea what may be happening here?

Button:
<a href="#" runat="server" id="btnDeleteSummary" onclick="return BeforeDeleteValidations();" class="button mt">

JS:
function BeforeDeleteValidations()

var grid = document.getElementById('GvVersionHist'); // grid1 is the id of the componentart grid

var checkedItems = GetGridColumnIds(grid);

if (checkedItems == "")
        DisplayErrorMsg(GetTextMessage(30002));
        return false;

if (document.getElementById("hndCurrentTab") != undefined)
        if (confirm(GetTextMessage(30003)))
            document.getElementById("hndcheckedItems").value = checkedItems;
            return true;

else
        document.getElementById("hndcheckedItems").value = checkedItems;
        var sHeader = "";
        var stitle = encodeURIComponent(GetTextMessage(62020));
        var sMessage = encodeURIComponent(GetTextMessage(30003));
        var deleteText = GetTextMessage(62026);
        var sPage = "../reuse/ConfirmMessage.aspx?Header=" + sHeader + "&PageTitle=" + stitle + "&Message=" + sMessage + "&ButtonText=" + deleteText + "&CancelText=" + GetTextMessage(50004);
        OpenRadWindowView(sPage, 220, 620);
        return false;

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Dec-2013 00:00

Hello Jay Bee,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could I have some additional information regarding the issue - Could you tell me where in Sitefinity do you encounter the problem? Is it in a widget template you are modifying or somewhere else? Which is the template?

If its a custom control please share the implementation of the control if possible.

Regards,
Simeon Simeonov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed