Upgrade 6.1 to 6.3 Analytics not loading under Marketing (Da

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:11

Upgrade 6.1 to 6.3 Analytics not loading under Marketing (Dashboard OK)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2013 00:00

After beeing finaly able to set up OAuth with Google and setting up Analytics I can see the daily visits on the dashboard of Sitefinity, but when I click on Marketing, Analytics it load load loads.

Anyone with an idea?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jan-2014 00:00

@Telerik

Should I open a ticket?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

Thank you for submitting the support ticket. Once we have it resolve, you can share with the community the cause and the fix for this particular issue.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2014 00:00

Was a solution found for this?

I'm currently experiencing the same issue where the daily widget works, but the dashboard in Marketing > Analytics is not loading any data.

The page is redirected to marketing/analytics#/overview, but no data is shown.

L.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2014 00:00

Dear Lewis

This was fixed in one of the Internal Builds. 

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 15-May-2014 00:00

Was this fix for this in Hotfix Sitefinity 6.3.5017 Version Notes ?
Analytics dashboard does not work if the default language is not English(public link)

We are having the same problem where if you are not a Sitefinity administrator, but do have admin analytics privileges, the bars just spin and no analytics are loaded. We are using Version 6.3.5016

By the way - I see we do not have the Dashboardpermissions.config file....  that is probably why this is happening...

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2014 00:00

Hello,

Please, upgrade to the latest internal build available for 6.3 and reconfigure the analytics module. In 6.3 the configuration files for the module were consolidated into one file AnalyticsConfig, the DashboardPermissions is no longer used. After you upgrade, go to App_Data/Sitefinity/Configurations and delete AnalyticsConfig and DashboardPermissions if they are present. After that you will be able to configure the module from start.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed