6.3 Analytics Dashboard bugs / improvments

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:35

6.3 Analytics Dashboard bugs / improvments

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2013 00:00

Look at the images and you know (most of them would be like this I guess).

This is of course if I did not setup something wrong which I must assume since otherwise someone would have noticed testing or come back after upgrading.

It seems if you select once Compare with then it will stick even if you untick the checkbox.

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_analytics_compare_error.swf

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jan-2014 00:00

@Telerik 

Any feedback, comments on this?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello Markus,

I tested this and the numbers are correct. If you upgraded to 6.3, I would like to suggest deleting the Analytics config and DashboardPermissions config files and re configuring the module. Regarding the compare issue, I was able to reproduce it and the setting is not persisted. I have logged it for fixing, you can track it here:PITS.

The fix will be available in the next version.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jan-2014 00:00

Dear Atanas

1) When you write that the numbers are correct, does that mean you do not get this crazy long numbers as shown in my screenshots?

2) I deleted the config files as per your recomondation. I ran into this error when I tried to set up (could be related that I had set the backend language to german?

3) Also the available accounts seemd to be empty

4) Dashboard shows data. Backend keeps loading loading.

Any idea?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello Markus,

1. Yes, the values were in order.

For the rest, would it be possible to open a ticket and if you can directly add a copy of the project so I can take a look at it locally, please?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2014 00:00

Acording to Telerik Support Analytics simply does not work if the default frontend language is not english.

feedback.telerik.com/.../101741-sitefinity-analytics-dashboard-does-not-work-if-the-default-language-is-not-engli

Why am do I always seem to be the only one running into stuff like this :-(

Hope there will be a fix very very soon since Analytics imply does NOT work!

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello,

The fix of the problem will be included in our next internal build which will be released on Friday. All internal builds could be found in your account in section Products & Subscriptions -> Latest Internal Builds.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Dear Stefani

That is great news. 

Am I correct that we can

1) download the sitefinity.exe manager
2) import project
3) update project
4) build solution
5) deploy bin

Or am I missing a step for internal releases?

Markus

Hello,

This is the correct procedure. You are not missing any steps.

1. Run the Sitefinity.exe file.
2. Select import a project .
3. Import your project using Add project .xml file or Open from the project folder.
4. Select the project after it is imported and click Actions -> Upgrade.
5. Build your project, deploy it and run it.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

This thread is closed