6.3 fresh sbe installation inline editing not working

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:54

6.3 fresh sbe installation inline editing not working

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jan-2014 00:00

Inline or inpage editing simply not working.

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_inline_edit_not_workgin.swf
www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_inline_edit_not_working2.swf

How could I have messed up again :-)

Markus

Anyone with an idea?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello Markus,

Could you please let me know what type of content you would like to edit? Do you have any custom template assigned to the page you are trying to edit? And do you experience the same issue when editing content on the other pages?

I can also suggest that you open a ticket and provide us with backend credentials or send us an archived copy of your project and the backup of your database in order to research the issue in more depth.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2014 00:00

I have another ticket open about the analytics dashboard not working if the default language is not set to english.

Could you check if the same problem is here.

- create a new site
- add german as front-end language
- make german front-end default
- remove english as front-end language

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

I created a new site and followed your steps but I was not able to reproduce the issue. The Inline Editing is working properly. You can check the video demonstrating my steps.

Feel free to correct my steps if they differ from yours. If not I can recommend you open a support ticket where we will be able to research the issue in more depth if you send us your project and the backup of your database in order to debug it on our side.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2014 00:00

I will open a ticket

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2014 00:00

Dear Sabrie

Sonya Panayotova confirmend that once again if you have english not present as a language or default language a major feature of Sitefinity is unusable.

@all
Please vote so Telerik fixes this a.s.ap.
feedback.telerik.com/.../114400-inline-editing-not-working

Markus

This thread is closed