Missing content blocks in editor after upgrade

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:14

Missing content blocks in editor after upgrade

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2014 00:00

I recently upgraded a site from 6.0 to 6.2. All looked to be good with the upgrade but then I noticed some quirks. All my content is present but when I go to edit a page there is a missing content block. This particular page has multiple content blocks and there is only one block missing out of the entire group.

Like I said, when you view the page outside of editing all content is present and looks as it should but missing when you go to edit. Additionally, these pages with this issue also are quirky when you try to do inline editing directly on the page. When you are viewing the page and select to edit it the main content section is missing.

My first thought is this may be a CSS conflict but I wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone had some thoughts.

One more note. When I look at the page source of the editor the missing content block that I want to edit is there. How to do you go about resolving issues like these?

Thanks,
Jaime

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2014 00:00

Hello,

We have answered you in the support ticket you have opened. Please send us your project to the FTP we have created for you to investigate the problem in more depth. Once the problem is resolved you could share the solution/reason of the problem with the community.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed