Sitefinity publishing and please wait system is restarting i

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:56

Sitefinity publishing and please wait system is restarting issues

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2014 00:00

I am having couple of issues with sitefinity .  

1. Whenever my college is making changes and publishing something he gets the following error.  There was no endpoint listing at xyz/PagesApprovalWorkflow.xamlx that could accept the message.  
The strange things is I can edit and publish and it works fine

2. From time to time I keep getting a page System is restarting please wait you will be redirected and then I am redirected to the site.  

I really need to push something live asap so a quick reply will be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks Ad

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Feb-2014 00:00

Hi Adnan,

I wonder are you and your colleagues use the same environments and if yes are your and his user have the same permissions and user roles ?

About the second question I saw you are using Sitefinity 6.3 what you can do is to start Workflow as InProcess instead of as WCF service.
You can read the 6.3 release notes here www.sitefinity.com/.../sitefinity-6-3-released and this feature can be ENABLED by unchecking a checkbox in Sitefinity >> Settings >> Advanced >> Workflow >> Run workflow as WCF Service ( see attached screenshot)

I hope I was able to help you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more help.

Regards,
Nayden Gochev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed