6.3.5000 to 6.3.5018 Navigation gone

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:55

6.3.5000 to 6.3.5018 Navigation gone

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Feb-2014 00:00

Upadated a site from 6.3.5000 to 6.3.5018 now the Navigation is gone where I use group pages!!

Could it be that while fixing this bug  feedback.telerik.com/.../114733-navigation-widget-using-all-pages-under-particular-page-causes-error

a much worse bug was introduced?

Markus

PS: I should not have updated on a Friday evening before going on vacation. Guess no feedback from Telerik and I have revert back to old version :-/

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Feb-2014 00:00
Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2014 00:00

Hello Markus,

as I answered in another ticket as well indeed we introduced a bug with this hot fix and we really sorry for the incontinence . It will be fixed in the next release later this week. The problem is it requires a full regression testing of all cases with the navigation widget by several persons to be sure that everything is correct this time. 
So upgrade to this week version ones it is ready and your issue will be fixed we know it is high priority for everything it is quite serious bug and we are working on it as we speak.

Regards,
Nayden Gochev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed