Search Result widget doesn't show results.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:47

Search Result widget doesn't show results.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Feb-2014 00:00

Hi,

I have problem with search result widget, it doesn't show any results. I make proper settings to both of search and search result widgets but they don't work. The result is "0 search results for SOMETHING". I look in my logs folder there is Error.log file that contains:

02/19/2014 10:12:37
Type : System.ArgumentException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Source : Unity_ILEmit_DynamicClasses
Help link : 
ParamName : 
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Void RemoveDocument(System.String, Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Search.Data.IField)
HResult : -2147024809
Stack Trace :    at DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_LuceneSearchProvider_9511d12b7a9347bf92e2e1ffbad25090.RemoveDocument(String catalogueName, IField identityField)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Search.SearchManager.RemoveDocument(String catalogueName, IField identityField)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Search.SearchService.RemoveDocument(String catalogueName, IField identityField)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Search.Publishing.SearchIndexOutboundPipe.PushData(IList`1 items)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Publishing.PublishingPointBase.CallPushPipes(IList`1 items, String action)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Publishing.PublishingPointBase.RemoveItems(IList`1 items)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicModules.PublishingSystem.DynamicContentInboundPipe.PushData(IList`1 items)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Publishing.PublishingManager.CallSubscribedPipes(IEnumerable`1 args)

I did some search without success. Please Can somebody help me.

Have a nice day. 

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Feb-2014 00:00

Hello Ivelin,

we do not reproduce the problem. Could you, please open support ticket and provide us with project, configuration and database that  will allow us to find out what is the problem?

Thank you!
Regards,
Milena
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed