Email notification for form responses

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:00

Email notification for form responses

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Feb-2014 00:00

We are using SiteFinity 6.1.  In the documentation for SiteFinity it states this:

"You subscribe other users for form responses, in the following way:In the main menu, click Content » Forms.Click the form, which you want to subscribe users for.In the right of the toolbar, click Settings.Under Send email notification for responses to..., select List of email addresses...Enter the email addresses of the users that you want to subscribe.

Enter each email address on a new line.Click Publish."

But I don't see that option in our version of SiteFinity for any of our forms.  Is this some sort of bug? 

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2014 00:00

I have the same problem. I've looked through the entire Notifications and Forms backend and not found a way to make this setting appear in a Form's settings.

Thanks

Pretty sure this was a 6.3 feature.

Prior to this the only way was to log in as the user who needed notifications, find the form, then under actions choose "subscribe...but that clearly had a myriad of logical problems.

Thanks Steve, we'll take a look at the upgrade and see if the feature's in there. Now's also as good a time as any to thank you for all the other great tutes and posts you've put up on here. Cheers!

So any idea how we send a form response to a specific email in version 6.1?  Thanks.

3 options

1) Upgrade to 6.3
2) Implement Georges forms notification control www.sitefinity.com/.../forms-module-notification
3) Roll your own by subscribing to eventhub events

This thread is closed