Update/Upload new file to library

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:38

Update/Upload new file to library

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2014 00:00

I'm using Sitefinity 5.1 and I'm trying to upload a new file to a library. When I go to the page to upload the file, select the library and click "Upload and Publish", I get a "return code 0". I've checked the Sitefinity and Windows server logs and see absolutely nothing to help me with this error. I also get this same error when I try to update an existing file.

I've checked the database size and server hard drive space and there is still gigs of space available (I'm only uploading a 200kb file).

How else can I troubleshoot this?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Mar-2014 00:00

Hello Devin,

Actually this error is pretty general and solving it would require attaching your project to our codebase. It is important to know when did you first notice the problem? Is this a result of an upgrade or else? There are similar cases in our forum, which you may try (make sure you have a backup of your database before applying it):
http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/bugs-issues-/return-code-0-primary-key-violation

I hope the above link helps.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed