User Profile tables are not removed from SQL when deleting i

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:40

User Profile tables are not removed from SQL when deleting in Administration > Users > Manage Profile Types

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2014 00:00

I have been trying to debug other issues related to User Profiles, and creating/deleting Profiles, but the tables and foreign key relationships are not being removed in my SQL database even after deleting the Profiles from the Sitefinity Admin control panel.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Dave,

Would it be possible to clarify what foreign key relationships are not removed when a user is deleted? I have performed multiple tests on my end and every time when a user is deleted all the records from the user related tables are removed.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Kaloyan,

I'm actually referring to deleting the entire User Profile itself.  I would assume that the table and foreign relationships associated with that User Profile would be removed as well.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted by Community Admin on 07-May-2014 00:00

I am getting the same thing. To reproduce it.

1. Create a UserProfile (Administrator > Users > Manage Profile Types > Create Profile Type

2. Save a profile type called <whatever>

Sitefinity then creates a [dbo].[whatever] table and and entry in [dbo].[sf_user_profile]

3. Delete the profile type <whatever> and the table and entry in [sf_user_profile] remain. You cannot reuse that profile name.

What am I missing.

Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2014 00:00

Hello all,

I have tested and confirmed the behavior in question. This is a bug and I have logged it accordingly. You can follow the bug's progress as well as vote for it in order to increase its priority in our Portal. We will do our best to fix this behavior in our future releases.

Please excuse us for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed