Customize Navigation control

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:43

Customize Navigation control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi,

I want to integrate my custom design to Sitefinity Navigation control.I tried by creating new template by using existing template designs.But I could not display the third level pages in my menu.Got only up to second level.But if I use sitefinity template it displays all the levels.How can I make this possible..?

If not ,is there any way to to create a user control where I can get all the pages that have been made "Show in Navigation=true" in db.So that i can do it from code behind.

Please see the attached image for my requirement.It is very urgent I have been working on this for the last two days..Please help....

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello Bernaditta,

In order to get all pages that have show in navigation checked you may use the following code snipped:

using System;
using System.Linq;
using Telerik.Sitefinity;
using Telerik.Sitefinity.Fluent.Pages;

namespace SitefinityWebApp
    public partial class GetPageTitle : System.Web.UI.Page

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

var pageNodes = App.WorkWith()
               .Pages()
               .LocatedIn(PageLocation.Frontend)
               .Where(p => p.ShowInNavigation==true && p.Page.Status == Telerik.Sitefinity.GenericContent.Model.ContentLifecycleStatus.Live)
               .Get()
               .ToList();

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed