Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than t

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:45

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Apr-2014 00:00

Having a strange problem. I have some modules in the modul builder if i attempt to click on one module  (and open) I get ' the following Error Message:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex]
   System.Text.StringBuilder.Replace(String oldValue, String newValue, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count) +14584152
   Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicModules.Builder.Web.UI.ContentTypesMasterView.GetFieldsText(Guid contentTypeId) +822
   Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicModules.Builder.Web.UI.ContentTypesMasterView.ContentTypesRepeater_ItemDataBound(Object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +226
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +199
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +627
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +163
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +256
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4048

need urgent help how to bypass and solve the problem

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Apr-2014 00:00

Hi Pascal,

This error seems related to one of the fields in that Module. I would suggest you to open a support ticket in order to investigate the issue in details.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed