6.3.5024 Responsive Design Layout visible for in layout regi

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 06:51

6.3.5024 Responsive Design Layout visible for in layout region not working?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Apr-2014 00:00

Good day

I tried the following. Added two 100% layout contorl. Told the first to be visible for responsive rule 1 and the second to be visible for responsive rule 2.

Both are shown all the time. Is this not working or am I doing something wrong?

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_responsive_layout_region.swf

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Apr-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

I was able to replicate this kind of issue and I can inform you that this is a known issue. We have already submitted a bug in our feedback portal where you can track its status.

Responsive design: If you have a layout control with 1 column (100%) you cannot hide it with responsive design

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Apr-2014 00:00

Dear Kaloyan

Thanks for the feedback.

- I am glad that you could reproduce
- I am glad that its known bug
- I am glad that itsin the feedback portal

but

- I am really anoyed that a but reported allmost a year ago is still not fixed and will not be fixed any times soon. This really ticks me of.

Another wast of my time and yours as well. And  bla bla bla bla bla not enouth votes bla bla bla.

Why do we report bugs if you don't fix them. Sorry this is not making my day better.

Another nice functionality of Sitefinity that simply IS NOT WORKING and it seems that there is no efford to make it work. What ticks me off the most is that the wow featurs you praise so highly off sitefnity like responsive design (remember it is now part of the deal or a costly add on) is NOT WORKING all the way it should.

Not what I would expect. 

Markus

PS: 11 month.  You probably have people in your company that became parents since this bug was reported! orry for ventig off.

This thread is closed