Configuration Error Sitefinity 4.4.2

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:49

Configuration Error Sitefinity 4.4.2

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Apr-2014 00:00

Hi All,

While configure the Sitefinity 4.4.2 on our local machine, i am getting following error:
Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.PageManager", name = "OpenAccessDataProvider".
Exception occurred while: Calling constructor Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.PageManager(System.String providerName).
Exception is: Exception - Unable to upgrade database schema metadataSource provided by 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.Data.OpenAccessPageProvider': Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenAccessException: SQL exception on 'ALTER TABLE [sf_page_node_attrbutes] ADD CONSTRAINT [ref_sf_pg_nd_ttrbts_sf_pg_node] FOREIGN KEY ([id]) REFERENCES [sf_page_node]([id])' : There is already an object named 'ref_sf_pg_nd_ttrbts_sf_pg_node' in the database.
Could not create constraint. See previous errors

<siteMap defaultProvider="SitefinitySiteMap">
  <providers>
<add name="SitefinitySiteMap" type="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinitySiteMap, Telerik.Sitefinity" taxonomyProvider="OpenAccessDataProvider" pageTaxonomy="Pages" rootNode="FrontendSiteMap" pageProvider="OpenAccessDataProvider" />
</providers>
</siteMap>

Please help me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Viky 

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello Viky,

How you configure your project - is this an upgrade? If so, please ensure that you have strictly followed the steps described in that article?

If this is a new project setup - is there any special needs you have to setup version 4.x but not the latest one?

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Svetoslav,

Project Developed in Sitefinity 4.4 Version, i am getting issue to configure on new machine.
Now, i am getting following error : 
Invalid root node configured for pages. No root node with the name of "FrontendSiteMap".

I read various post but did not get solution.
I define properly database connection string in web cofing file & ProjectConfig project name exists in sf_page_node table.

Please help me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Viky

Hi Viky,

Did you have checked this blog post and this forum post? Is this behaviour only on the server or you facing it on the local machine also?

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed