7.0 german language files main menu backend not translated

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:08

7.0 german language files main menu backend not translated

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Apr-2014 00:00

Upgrade a 6.3 site oto 7.0 and imported the German language file, which is still hard to come by in marketplace.

The problem now is that the main menu dashboard, pages, content .... is not picking up the German translation. As usual I tried to look into labels and messages (which is hard to figure out where to look) but I cannot find anything wrong.

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_7_german_main_menu.swf

I did upload the web.config file and did log out/in to make sure it should pick up. No luck.
What am I doing wrong?
Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello Markus,

Thank you for reporting this issue. 
Seems, it is a bug introduced in 7.0. We are about to fix it now, so it will be included in the internal build next week.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Your telerik points have been updated accordingly.

Regards,
Vlad
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Apr-2014 00:00

Dear Vlad

Here we go again: www.youtube.com/watch

Just sing along: Another one finds a bug :-)

Glad we have these internal builds now that are supported for update. Really makes life much better when bugs are showing up.

Thanks guys and have a nice weekend.

Markus

This thread is closed