Missing required Telerik.Web.UI package version

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:23

Missing required Telerik.Web.UI package version

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Apr-2014 00:00

I've tried to upgrade Sitefinity project to the newest version. Our project references to sitefinity libraries as a related nuget packages. When I use Update-Package or Install-Package command for Telerik.Sitefinity.All nuget package then I've got error message:

Attempting to resolve dependency 'Telerik.Web.UI (= 2014.1.403.40)'.
Install-Package : Unable to resolve dependency 'Telerik.Web.UI (= 2014.1.403.40)'.

I've tried to list all available versions for the Telerik.Web.UI package. 

PM> get-package -ListAvailable -AllVersions -filter Telerik.Web.UI -source nuget.sitefinity.com/nuget

Id                             Version              Description/Release Notes                                                                                                                                         
--                             -------              -------------------------                                                                                                                                         
Telerik.Web.UI                 2013.3.1114.40       Telerik WebUI libraries.                                                                                                                                          

And I've seen that there is no required version in package repository from source nuget.sitefinity.com/nuget

Is it possible to fix it? Or may be I can use another way to upgrade Telerik.Sitefinity.All package?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello Sergey,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We have just  updated the following package (Telerik.Sitefinity.All) and the version you are currently having issues with is now solved. From the list command you can now see the new version:
PM> get-package -ListAvailable -AllVersions -filter Telerik.Web.UI -source nuget.sitefinity.com/nuget

Id                             Version              Description/Release Notes                                                                                                     
--                             -------              -------------------------                                                                                                     
Telerik.Web.UI                 2013.3.1114.40       Telerik WebUI libraries.                                                                                                      
Telerik.Web.UI                 2014.1.403.40        Telerik WebUI libraries.  

There should be no problems with the Telerik.Web.UI library now. You could see all packages and the date issued or updated here.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed