There was no endpoint listening at Pages Approval Workflow i

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:28

There was no endpoint listening at Pages Approval Workflow in Sitefinity 6.2

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-May-2014 00:00

I upgraded Sitefinity version 3.7 to 6.2, then published the page using ISA server with my Public IP (e.g 123.456.00.25). I can access the site through the internet but when I tried to edit and publish the page, it shows error "There was no endpoint listening at '123.456.00.25/.../PagesApprovalWorkflow.xamlx that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action." Please check the attached ScreenShot.We tried the below link " www.sitefinity.com/.../pages-cannot-be-published-after-installation" but not working. Please help to fix this .thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2014 00:00

Hello Krishnamorrthy,

The information in the link is viable. Changing the WorkflowBaseUrl should eliminate the issue. Did you remember to restart the application after the changes were made? A restart is needed in order for the configuration changes to take effect.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-May-2014 00:00

Hi,

This error solved by Host entry...  I done the entry in hosts file as

192.168.0.155  mydomain.com

Here 192.168.0.155 is Local IP for the Machine 

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Nov-2015 00:00

I am also troubleshooting this issue for SiteFinity version 6.1.  There is no URL located in the WorkflowBaseUrl setting.  

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Dec-2015 00:00

Hi Adele,

Can you please try to set the WorkflowBaseURL setting to the domain name? Then please make sure that the hosts file of your server has an entry binding your localhost IP to the domain that is used in the bindings section of IIS. After that please restart the application and open the project to test the behvaior. 

After setting the WorkflowBaseUrl and configuring the hosts files the publishing of pages should work properly.

Please also refer to the below KB article for more details about this:
http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/knowledge-base/details/pages-cannot-be-published-after-installation

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed