Checkbox custom fields in custom module does not work proper

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:03

Checkbox custom fields in custom module does not work properly - "Row not found" exception

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2014 00:00

I want to add new check box field in my module. When i try to publish the page i get the following error:   "Row not found: GenericOID@3be53e "

When i try this with other field, i don't get this error and the value is successfully added in the database.

I'm attaching image files representing the sequence of steps, taken resulting in this issue.

Version: Sitefinity 5

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jun-2014 00:00

Hi,

The most common reason for "Row not found" exceptions is because some of the items in the modules is missing Temp or Draft item, however the problem must be identified trough debugging.

If you change the field`s name are you having the same result or the issue is just with the checkbox type?

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jun-2014 00:00

Sorry for the delay. I used another type of property(radio button) for my purposes, because i didn't find any solution.
The issue is just with the checkbox type. All other types work correctly.

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jul-2014 00:00

Hello Atanas,

I am glad that you have found a workaround. However, could you please specify whether this is a custom module or one build with Thunder, so we could investigate and try to reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed