ServiceStack routes not loading in SS4 / SF 7

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:31

ServiceStack routes not loading in SS4 / SF 7

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2014 00:00

Anyone else having problems migrating to ServiceStack 4 in SF 7?  I have 30 some services that I register in global.asax.cs like this:

SystemManager.RegisterServiceStackPlugin(new MembershipNP.Services.DueServicePlugin());
SystemManager.RegisterServiceStackPlugin(new MembershipNP.Services.ActivityServicePlugin());
SystemManager.RegisterServiceStackPlugin(new MembershipNP.Services.ADDServicePlugin());

However, the third plugin (ADDServicePlugin in this case) never loads correctly.  It only loads the Get route and not POST, PUT, & DELETE.  However, if I rearrange the order to say:

SystemManager.RegisterServiceStackPlugin(new MembershipNP.Services.ADDServicePlugin());
SystemManager.RegisterServiceStackPlugin(new MembershipNP.Services.DueServicePlugin());
SystemManager.RegisterServiceStackPlugin(new MembershipNP.Services.ActivityServicePlugin());

ADDServicePlugin will load fine but ActivityServicePlugin will only load the Get route.  Anyone have any clues?  I'm not getting any exceptions or errors in the sitefinity log.  I have no idea of the error (or is there another place to check to track in debugging?).  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2014 00:00

Turns out I was hitting the ServiceStack quota.  I purchased a license to confirm and everything worked as expected.  It was my understanding that Telerik purchased a ServiceStack license for us to use.  Is this not the case or is it a limited version?  Is this a bug or am I using ServiceStack incorrectly?

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello, 

In version 7.0 we ship Sitefinity with all settings needed to activate the paid license for ServiceStack therefore you won’t need to buy it separately. Could you make sure that you have upgraded your project following all of the requirements described in our documentation:

http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/documentationarticles/upgrading-your-sitefinity-6.3-project-to-the-latest-version

Also could you provide us with your web.config file so we can take a look at it and see what may cause the described issue?

Regards,
Elena Ganeva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed