No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Model.ManagerInfo

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:27

No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Model.ManagerInfo

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2014 00:00

I'm trying to test out a copy of my sf project on my dev machine.  Anytime I visit the e-commerce checkout page, I receve the error: No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Model.ManagerInfo ('sf_manager_info') GenericOID@def6798d ManagerInfo id=63266f29-1013-441d-ac91-f94b82e38e8d NOTRES

Anyone know why this might be and how to correct it?

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2014 00:00

Hi Amanda,

It is really a strange issue. Can you please let me know when this issue started appearing - is this after an upgrade. Do you have a custom checkout widget. Have you customized or extended the built-in Checkout widget.

In addition, can you please try to create a new page based on a default page template, and then drag and configure the default checkout widget and let me know if the issue still persists.

Furthermore, can you please delete the error logs under the ~/App_Data/Sitefinity/Logs folder, then try to reproduce the issue again and send me the files generated under the above mentioned folder. This might give us additional information on what causes the issue.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed