Missing resources in RadDatePicker FastNavigation.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:50

Missing resources in RadDatePicker FastNavigation.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2014 00:00

I have a site that I just updated in development to 7.0.5107 that uses RadScheduler and RadDatePicker controls in various places.  What I am finding is that the buttons at the bottom of the "Fast Navigation" section for the date picker are throwing missing resource errors.

This issues does not present itself within the context of the RadScheduler, but I have a form that is using the RadDatePicker control by itself and I run into the issue.  

The current production site is running 6.3 and I am unable to replicate this problem there.

Any ideas what would be different from 6.3 to 7.0 in term of the RadControls that were shipped?  I would think if one was not working that they would all do this, but again the RadScheduler which has a built in date picker functions fine.

See my screenshot to see the error.

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello,

In 7.0, we updated the version of the controls to 2014.1.403.40.

If you could send us the control that is reproducing the issue, I will be able to test it on our end as well.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Atanas,

Try the link below for the files.  The control is the FormDatePicker control that was put together as part of the intranet starter kit so maybe that will help out too.  I tried looking for an updated sample of that starter kit, but think it may have deprecated it.

Anyhow, you will see the files and you should see in the .ascx where I tried to use the updated version.  I still ran into the same missing resource error.  I doubled checked my assembly references and they are all updated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz8okt8o2xlbss1/AAC9OaFr3AH2HRQ3l6KwY8eHa

Hello,

Thank you for the files.

I double checked and this actually is caused by the version of the RadControls. I checked with the team and they have updated the version for the 7.1 release.  The issue will be gone there.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed