Telerik RenderMode in Web.config

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:46

Telerik RenderMode in Web.config

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello, I am using Sitefinity v. 7.0 and I set the following tag in my Web.config file:     <add key="Telerik.Web.UI.RenderMode" value="auto" /> after watching the Telerik Q2 2014 Webinar and I noticed that all of the functionaliy in my Sitefinity Backend no longer looks correct or works properly when attempting to edit pages.

How do I set this tag in my Web.config and continue to be able to use the Sitefinity backend normally?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2014 00:00

Hello Samir,

Currently, Sitefinity does not support the light rendering mode of the ASP controls. However, I logged a feature request for you on our feedback portal, where you can vote and follow its status:
http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/153/Feedback/Details/132206-sitefinity-backend-does-not-support-light-rendering-mode-of-asp-net-ajax-controls

Let me know if I can be of further help to you.

Regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed