Responsive Layout not appearing for Page Editing

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:32

Responsive Layout not appearing for Page Editing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jul-2014 00:00

I am on Sitefinity 5.1.3210 and just installed the Resposive & Mobile Design module.  I also created a group rule in the Responsive & Mobile Design section.  Now that I want to implement the responsive layout on a page it doesn't seem to appear for me which normally should be under the template section of Layout.  Does anyone know if I need to do something else to get this to appear?

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2014 00:00

Hello Oliver,

You have been answered in the support ticket you have opened for this case. I will paste the answer below for your convenience:

In this version the responsive design module does not have the option of granular rules on page or template basis. The 5.1 version only operates on a one rule per site basis, meaning the rule you set is applied to all pages in your solution. 

The functionality you require is introduced in Sitefinity version 5.4, so in order to take advantage of it you will need to upgrade to at least this build. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov 

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed