Post cache substitution when using Login control

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:44

Post cache substitution when using Login control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jul-2014 00:00

I've got a website that I've deployed to a server that I have access to.  It is version 7.0.5100.0.  

When I add the login control to the page and log out (either via the control or the SiteFinity menu), then I get the following error attempting to access  any of the anonymous pages:

Post cache substitution is not compatible with modules in the IIS integrated pipeline that
modify the response buffers.  Either a native module in the pipeline has modified an HTTP_DATA_CHUNK structure associated with a managed post cache substitution callback, or a managed filter has modified the response

If I remove the login control from the page, the error goes away.  Also, I do not have the error on my local machine.  Is there a setting in IIS that needs to be changed?

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi Michele,

It is really hard to tell what exactly is causing the issue. Can you please try the solution suggested in the following forum post and let me know about the result.

We have also clients reporting this issue when they are using Visual Studio 2013. If this is your case, please note that Visual Studio 2013 is not officially supported yet as it is described in the following article. Can you please try to use Visual Studio 2012 and let me know if the issue reproduces. You may also find useful the following forum post where this has been discussed.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed