Remove Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:45

Remove Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi guys,

I'm using sitefinity 6.3, Windows 8 machine.

I found this site : Remove telerik.web.ui.webresource.axd 

I have assigned theme  for page template, but it doesn't ok,  

The styles also hard-coded into this file telerik.web.ui.webresource.axd  and auto linked telerik.web.ui.webresource.axd  js  file.

Who can tell me how to remove it ?  

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2014 00:00

I'm back now,  Who can help me ?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2014 00:00

Hello minco,

When you create the template, no mater you use your own master page file or built a template from scratch, the default Basic theme is applied. You can choose no theme to be applied by editing your template -> left Sidebar click Theme -> select -no theme-. This way no additional styling will be added to the template.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi Minco,

You could checkout this blogpost from George Saadeh about removing WebResources from a page:

http://blog.falafel.com/remove-sitefinity-webresources-to-reduce-the-page-size-wait-what/

Kind regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi,

Using the 'No theme' option will not load the resources, as well, however, good suggestion in the blog post, as well. Thanks for sharing, Daniel.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2014 00:00

That's great!

Hi  Nikola,

Thanks for you help.

Hello minco,

I am glad the suggested information has helped.
Write back to us if you have further questions.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

This thread is closed