Image selector sample code won't compile?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:21

Image selector sample code won't compile?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2014 00:00

I'm following the instructions here: www.sitefinity.com/.../download-and-install-the-image-selector

When I get to Step 11 (build), I get a bunch of compile errors building global.asax, starting on this line:

ConfigManager manager = ConfigManager.GetManager();

The error:

The type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.ConfigManager' exists in both 'd:\myproj\bin\Telerik.Sitefinity.dll' and 'd:\myproj\bin\Telerik.Framework.dll'

My Telerik.Sitefinity.dll is version 7.0.5100.0. My Telerik.Framework.dll is version 3.7.2136.2.

Is this an installation issue?

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi Chris,

In Sitefinity 7.0 there is such functionality out-of-the-box. In that version there is implemented Related Media field which you can add as a custom field to the Content type you need.

In case this do not works for you, can you please give us more information about the scenario you are trying to achieve?

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed