Ecommerce Issue at upgrading site

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:31

Ecommerce Issue at upgrading site

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi ,

I am updated the sitefinity web site to latest version 7.1 from 6.3 .All are done correctly but at Ecommerce i am facing the issue. At "Administration"-> "modules and services"  Ecommerce failed error is throwing. Please help me in this issue . We have rebuild the code and updgraded the dll.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2014 00:00

Hello Satya,

Can you please try to re-upgrade the module by:
- Go to <your project>App_Data/Sitefinity/Configuration
- Open the file SystemConfig.Config.
- Change the eCommerce line to:

<add version="" name="Ecommerce" />

and restart the application. This will force the eCommerce module reinstall.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2014 00:00

Hello Svetoslav Manchev,

I just removed the version and restart the application.

In "module and services" under "E commerce" we got option to "Install". But when i am trying to install It throws same error.

in system.config

<add startupType="Disabled" errorMessage="Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." name="Ecommerce" />

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Aug-2014 00:00

Hello Satya,

Could you please try to re-upgrade the project using the latest internal build following that article.

In case this do not help, I would recommend you to open a support ticket in order to inspect the project in details.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi!

Is there any update on this issue? We have the same problem after upgrading to 7.1 too.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2014 00:00

Hello Pablo,

Did you have try to reinstall the module? In case this does not helps I would recommend you to open a support ticket in order to inspect the issue in details as this error is very general and needs to be investigated in details.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

This thread is closed