7.0.5111 Dashboard - strange div order difference

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:06

7.0.5111 Dashboard - strange div order difference

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Aug-2014 00:00

I have one site where the order of divs in the code behind seem to be different from another site I compared resulting in the Dasboard Word showing up at the wrong place and the Profile link not showing up at all.

Look at the image which might explain it a bit better.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

this issue is indeed strange and it doesn't seems to be a known problem. I would advice to open a support ticket where you can provide us with temporary backend access. Using this approach we will be able to replicate and troubleshoot this issue directly on your environment. 

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2014 00:00

Thanks to Kaloyan we know what the issue was (but not how it has happend)

In the dashboard backen page the recycle content place holder was above the dashboard text place holder.

Change history does not show that I have touched the page. So I assume that on updating the contentplaceholder for recycle bin which is new was somehow added at the wrong place.

Case closed thanks to outstanding Telerik support.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Mar-2015 00:00

I experienced the same issue after an upgrade. Also there was a new 'Legacy Dashboard' node, so there is something that has been changed during upgrade. Luckily it is easy to fix.

Best,
Daniel

This thread is closed