7.1 Grouppage redirect when 1 page is missing in language

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:09

7.1 Grouppage redirect when 1 page is missing in language

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Aug-2014 00:00

If you have a group page in a multilingual site and the first page under it does not exist in one language - the grouppage will redirect to the first page that exists in both languages even if a page exists in the current language.

Hard to explain. Watch here: Sitefinity CMS Group Page Redirect error

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

Thank you for contacting us. 

Indeed this is an issue and I have logged a bug for you so you can upvote it and we will schedule it for fixing 

Regards,
Stoimen Stoimenov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Sep-2014 00:00

Dear Stoimen

Thank's for the feedback. Bugs should not be voted for

It leaves the feeling that you have more bugs than you can fix. And this is something marketing for sure does not want to come across.

I hope Telerik is smart enough to fix Sitefinity bugs in the right order.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2014 00:00

Hello,

I completely agree with you. When planning for releases, we are always taking decision based on votes only for feature requests added to the Feedback portal. The bug is marked as important and I hope that it would be fixed soon. You could follow the item in the portal so you could receive notifications if the status of the item is changed.

Thank you for your feedback.

When
Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed