Configure Sitefinity sitemap generator

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:02

Configure Sitefinity sitemap generator

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2014 00:00

I cannot find the Sitemap configuration page as described here:www.sitefinity.com/.../configure-sitefinity-sitemap-generator

Attached is a screen shot of what I see.  I'm running Sitefinity 7.0.5100.0 Standard Edition

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi David,

The Sitemap Generator described in that Documentation article is a feature that was added in Sitefinity 7.1, you will not find it in earlier versions.

If you do not want to upgrade your project to Sitefinity 7.1 you could use the sample provided in GitHub. You can take a look at this blog post, which explains how this module works in details. You can install the module in your project and generate the sitemap for the project.

However I recommend you to upgrade your project to Sitefinity 7.1 so you may use this feature out-of-the-box.

Regards,
Angel Moret
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Sep-2014 00:00

Thank you!

This thread is closed