7.1.5213 other language pages still show up

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:41

7.1.5213 other language pages still show up

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2014 00:00

Sitefinity 7.1.5210 Version Notes
What's fixed 
Pages:Fixed an issue where redirect page will show up in the sitemap for a language where it does not have a translation if it points to a Sitefinity page which has a translation in this language. (FP)

I have a site where german pages still show up even though there is no english translation

if you look at the images 3-5 you can see that a difference exists between german all published and in english only one pages shows published and shows up on the site.

The page that shows up existed but was deleted by me.

Somehow it seems the information that an english translation was published is not removed when the english page was deleted.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi Markus, 

Unfortunately I was not able to replicate this issue locally. Can you please provide us the exact steps to follow in order to reproduce it?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Sep-2014 00:00

Try this

Create site 2 languages

Create 5 pages in first language

Create page 1-3 in second language

Delete page 1-3 in second language

Create page 2 in second language

See what happens.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the issue after following the steps as shown in this short video. Please let me know if I missed any detail.

Best Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Sep-2014 00:00

Well it should be fixed in 7.2

Did you create the other spanischpages and telete 1 and 3?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

That is correct. The steps were followed as described.

Best Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

This thread is closed