Custom Controller with Document Icon Sizes

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:12

Custom Controller with Document Icon Sizes

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Oct-2014 00:00

Hello,

I have a custom controller that has the ability to add 2 or more documents. The issue that I am experiencing is that there is an icon size difference when a user uploads 1 document or 2 or more documents. The document with 1 item has a smaller doc icon and does not display the file size and the document with 2 or more items has a larger one. How can I change the size to be consistently smaller or bigger?

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Oct-2014 00:00

Hello Marco,

The documents icons are shown using css styles and a background image url and position pointing to the right icon in the document icons image sprite. I guess the small document icon is a result of a smaller element which holds the according css class for the icon (sftxt, sfpdf). I suggest checking the item parents in case the size is passed using percentage or relatively to the parent element and adding a specific class to those items, so you can set them the size you want.
I hope this information will help you resolve the issue.

Regards,
Nikola Zagorchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed