sitefinity 6.3 unable to access backend (Urgent production i

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:57

sitefinity 6.3 unable to access backend (Urgent production issue)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi

When I delete a classification field from a dynamic module (module builder) i am getting a error saying "You are trying to access item that no longer exists. The most probable reason is that it has been deleted by another user." and unable to access the site and  sitefinity back-end also. 

Please suggest me ASAP to solve the issue. We can't upgrade the site immediately since the site is live.

Please give us any database query or other solution ASAP  and check the attachment for more information. 

Thanks,

Karnan

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi Karnan,

From the stack trace, it looks like the system cannot find the backend login page with the passed it. Does the issue persist after you recycle the application pool, also, are you able to reproduce the issue on a local machine? The stack trace does not have any code from the dynamic modules, that is why it is difficult to determine what exactly caused the issue.

In order to resolve this as quickly as possible, please, contact the license holder in order to be added as a licensed developer. Once this is done, you will be able to open a support ticket and we will be able to provide you with a FTP for the project and database. After we have the file, we will be able to debug the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed