Document Libraries error

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:59

Document Libraries error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Nov-2014 00:00

Hello dear Telerik team.

Some time ago I met the issue after update to version 7.0 : Image Libraries stopped to work. I resolved it using the method proposed by your team here:

www.sitefinity.com/.../error-when-going-to-content-images-after-6-1-upgrade

Now the similar issue appeared for Documents: when I try to access any subfolder in Documents list - I get the error:

Message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source : Telerik.Sitefinity
Help link :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.Contracts.IContentViewDefinition GetDefaultMasterView()
HResult : -2147467261
Stack Trace :    at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentViewControlDefinition.GetDefaultMasterView()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentView.DetermineCurrentViewName()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentView.CreateChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Reinstallation of Libraries module doesn't fix it, and other Libraries work correctly. I use version 7.1 and all other features seem to work too. Could you please give me any advice?

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2014 00:00

Hello Serge,

The solution provided in the other thread is related to a problem that is similar to the one that you are currently experiencing, but I am not hundred percent sure why it is not working for your project. My advise is to open a support ticket where you can send us a copy of your project and database. Using this approach we can debug your project against the source code of Sitefinity and then suggest how this problem can be fixed.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed