Error calling activation service: Error executing query

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:24

Error calling activation service: Error executing query

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Nov-2014 00:00

Not sure if you have scheduled maintenance and/or already aware of this, but there is an error when trying to download license keys via my Telerik account.

I won't post the full stack as you should be able to replicate it.  "Error calling activation service: Error executing query: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name 'SendToPlatformLicenseHolder"

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi Stacey,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. I have just made a test and was able to download a license key from your Telerik account. Can you please login to your Sitefinity.com account and then please navigated to Products and Subscriptions -> Sitefinity -> Manage Domains and Licenses -> Manage (selected sites one by one) and expanded Show available keys, then clicked Download of some version and let me know if you will be able to download the key. 

If you have any other questions regarding licensing please contact our sales team at sales@sitefinity.com.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed