Template Page cannot be updated - no row for telerik.sitefin

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 23:41

Template Page cannot be updated - no row for telerik.sitefinity.pages.model.pagetemplate

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Nov-2014 00:00

When I'm trying to modify a Template Page (Quantum3) I received the following error:

no row for telerik.sitefinity.pages.model.pagetemplate 

Please see screen capture attached.

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi Pablo,

In general, the "Row not found..." exception might be related to caching issue. Judging by the error message it seems that the item in the description of the error has been already deleted/updated in the database but are still "present" in some cache - thus resulting in this error. The cache is cleared when you recycle the application and the application gets fresh data from the database and this resolves the issue.

I can suggest that you go to Administration -> Settings -> Advanced -> Data and set the Enable data caching property to False. Then please restart the application and try to publish the page template again. 

You may also refer to the following blog post for additional information on this.

If the above does not help, is it an option to perform a test upgrade to the latest internal build of Sitefinity 7.2 where we have included some fixes related to page templates and let me know if the upgrade fixes the issue. The internal build is available for download from your account from Products & Subscriptions -> Latest Internal Builds. Here is also a link to our upgrade documentation about the upgrade procedure and the steps you need to follow.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed