Live Pages not displaying widget content after Site Sync

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:42

Live Pages not displaying widget content after Site Sync

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Dec-2014 00:00

Sitefinity Site Sync Question -  I'm syncing from stage -> production and every thing syncs successfully.  However, changes to some of my MVC widgets are not updating correctly.  When viewing the live site, either the data is missing from the control or updates I made to the edit menu of the control are not done.  Not all widgets are doing this only ones I've changed since that last sync. When editing the pages, all of the changes to these widgets are there.  If I delete the synced widget and recreate it, it works perfectly.  It appears that my LIVE version of the page is not being copied but the master version is?  I've tried republishing and that doesn't fix it either.  Anyone else experience this?  What did you need to do to fix it?  I've triple checked for differences in my configuration files.  The data.config, sitesync.config and system.config (homepage id) are different.  

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2014 00:00

Hello Brett,

We have answered you in the ticket that you have opened. Feel free to share the outcome from this ticket with our community.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Dec-2014 00:00

There is a bug in Sitefinity 7.2 that is causing the issues I described. feedback.telerik.com/.../146952-mvc-control-properties-are-not-persisted-after-sync-on-page-live-version

This thread is closed