#ResourceNotFound# in RadWizard button control

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:25

#ResourceNotFound# in RadWizard button control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jan-2015 00:00

I just added a User Control containing a RadWizard control to my Sitefinity v. 7.3.5610 installation and when I display the RadWizard in Sitefinity, the button displays as #ResourceNotFound#:RadWizard:Next.

I have no idea why this is not displaying in Sitefinity since I have not set any culture or Localization attributes on the control at all.  Therefore, I believe it should use the default culture of en-US.

I have attached a screenshot of the error message.

Please advise.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2015 00:00

Hi Samir,

Can you please take a look at the following documentation articles for more details on the RadWizard control and its localization:

1. Wizard - Localization
2. Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX Documentation - Localization
3. RadWizard - Customize Buttons

If you need any further assistance on this, please provide more details about the custom widget you have created and the markup for the RadWizard control?

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2015 00:00

Thanks.  I had to add the App_GlobalResources folder to my Sitefinity website and drop in the RadWizard.resx file before I could get the button names to resolve.

This thread is closed