RadRadialGauge issue in Sitefinity 7.3

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:15

RadRadialGauge issue in Sitefinity 7.3

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2015 00:00

We have a Sitefinity widget that uses the RadRadialGauge. We're using Sitefinity 7.3.5610.0

Here's why I experience:

1. Static ASPX Page - To test I created a static test.aspx page and published this to my DEV server. The RadRadialGauge appears and works as expected, no issues. This page references the same widget as in 2.
  2. Sitefinity Page (Published page) - RadRadialGauge does not appear, but rest of widget does. For some reason only the RadRadialGauge is missing.

I checked logs, etc and no errors are show.

The code is pretty simple:

<telerik:RadRadialGauge runat="server" ID="gaugePoints" Width="300px" Height="300px">
    <Scale Min="0" Max="100" MajorUnit="30">
        <Labels Format="0 points" />
        <Ranges>
            <telerik:GaugeRange Color="#ff7a00" From="0" To="30" />
            <telerik:GaugeRange Color="#ffc700" From="30" To="60" />
            <telerik:GaugeRange Color="#8dcb2a" From="60" To="100" />
        </Ranges>
    </Scale>
</telerik:RadRadialGauge>

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2015 00:00

Hi,

Would it be possible to let me know if the widget appears wen you access the page as anonymous user? If you have inline editing enabled, there could a conflict with RequireJs that produces an error preventing the gauge from appearing.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks Atanas.

We're using LDAP for validation and other part of our master pages require the user to be logged in.

Inline editing is enabled and the widget (ascx) using AJAX. Is there a way to isolate this?

I'm setup as an Administrator. Is there a way to globally disable in-line editing?

J

Sorry...disabled in-line editing and the widget works!
Adminstration--> Settings --> Advanced --> Pages

We plan to use in-line editing. Any chance this can coexist with our custom widgets.

J

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2015 00:00

What if you remove the radradialguage and replace it with the kendoui version?

Anyway, use firefox and firebug and in the console tab, you have javascript errors yes?...what does it say?

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Feb-2015 00:00

I get 4 errors with ScriptResource.axd when we have Inline Editing enabled. None when it's turned off. They are: 

1. Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

2. Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function ()(function(a,aI)var V=window.kendo=window.kendo||cultures:,C=a.extend,t=a.each,P=a.isArray,ar=a

3.  Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function ()(function(a,bf)var S=document,ar=window.kendo,H=ar.dataviz=,w=ar.Class,a7=ar.template,aA=a.map,aI=a.noop,an=a.inArray,be=a.trim,aB=Math,K=ar.deepExtend;
var aU=function(X)return a7(X,useWithBlock:false,paramName:"d");

4. Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function ()(function(a)var

How do I get Telerik and Sitefinity to place nicely? :-)

J

This thread is closed