the error log is update when I launche Live-site

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:52

the error log is update when I launche Live-site

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2015 00:00

Hi,

The error's log is update after  the live-site is launched. The live-site work correctly.

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2/3/2015 8:25:08 AM

Message: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: url
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Ecommerce.Catalog.Web.UrlEvaluators.RatingFilterUrlEvaluator.Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UrlEvaluation.IUrlQueryEvaluator<Telerik.Sitefinity.Ecommerce.Catalog.Model.Product>.Evaluate(IQueryable`1 query, String url, UrlEvaluationMode urlEvaluationMode)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Ecommerce.Catalog.Web.UI.Views.ProductsMasterView.GetDataSource()

Category: ErrorLog

Priority: -1

EventId: 1

Severity: Information

Title:

Machine: TEST-PC

App Domain: b2650a46-1-130674252737079828

ProcessId: 37464

Process Name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity\Sitefinity.exe

Thread Name:

Win32 ThreadId:7380

Extended Properties:
----------------------------------------

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Feb-2015 00:00

Hello Phong,

From the error log provide it seems that there is some product with missing url so, it could not be evaluated correctly.

Would you please provide more information about the products you have - are they created through code or in the backend UI?

Can you check all the product if all the listed are opening correctly in details view?

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Mar-2015 00:00

Hello Phong,

DId you had any resolution for it. I am also getting the same error. I am getting this error after upgrading sitefinity version. 

Thanks,

Amaresh

This thread is closed