Create User Segment Pages Not Available

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:45

Create User Segment Pages Not Available

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2015 00:00

I recently upgraded from SF7.2 to SF7.3, Online Marketing Edition.  After upgrading, I no longer have the Personalization option under the Marketing tab on the Admin side, and when I go to Pages -> Personalize, it prompts me to "Create User Segment" (didn't have any created before the upgrade), when I click the button I get an 404 error - page not found. 

Is there any reason this option would have been removed upon upgrade...it was there before. 

How can I get it restored and usable?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2015 00:00

Hi Jeff,

It sounds like for some reason the Personalization module backend page is missing or is corrupted in some way. Can you please confirm the same by going to Administration->Backend Pages and search for the Personalization one as well as the Personalization Console one. Checking the Recycle Bin is also worth a try.

Provided it is not there, please uninstall the module and then install it again. This will generate the pages needed.

If the pages are there, delete all of them and again re-install the module. This way you dispose of the corrupt pages and generate new ones.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2015 00:00

Thank you.  I gave that a try before and it didn't resolve the issue.  I have escalated this to SiteFinity support for help.  They have been digging into it for a couple days.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Feb-2015 00:00

Hi Jeff,

I believe my colleague Angel provided an solution in the support thread. However I believe that this issue is a private case and would not benefit the community to expose it here. Therefore I leave this up to you - feel free to share what resolved this on your end.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed