Page will not update with new layout class names

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:16

Page will not update with new layout class names

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Mar-2015 00:00

Hello,

I'm running SiteFinity 7.2. If I have a layout on a page, lets say a 100% width layout, and I want to add a class name to the layout I edit the layout > go to the 'classes & labels' tab and then add the class name to either the wrapper or column depending on what I need. I click done and then publish the page.  However when I go to the live page and view source, my class name is not there. In order to get it to show up, i have to edit the page, delete the layout, add a new layout with the class name and then publish. It's like if I just add a class name to the layout the system doesn't recognize a change has happened.  Do you know what would cause this?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2015 00:00

Hello Matt,

This problem is cause by the following bug in Sitefinity.

Change of additional css classes on layout control is not applied.

Fortunately this bug is fixed in 7.2.5311 internal build so I would advise to consider upgrade. 

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed