Error in Application

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:26

Error in Application

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Mar-2015 00:00

I have a issue that I am trying to narrow down. The site goes wacky and links stop working and it normalizes after a server reboot .......for a while . Attached is the error that I get when it starts going wacky.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you,

Gary

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi Gary,

Are you using Visual Studio 2013? If so you can try this kb article or run the project on IIS

In case this do not helps, I would recommend you to open a support ticket in order to inspect your project more detailed.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2015 00:00

Thank you very muck for the assistance. I do use Visual Studios 2013 and will investigate the kb Article Thank you for your Support

Gary

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Mar-2015 00:00

What is happening is that I go to make changes on 1 out of 1200 pages and its just 1 page on our website and it does not save the changes ..  and website starts going crazy.... Do you guys have a code tool for scanning a page ?..... the url is www.mde.k12.ms.us/OHS .....Any thoughts ?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi Gary,

Would you please provide more information about the issue you have, steps performed and the behaviour you have.

Alternatively you can open a support ticket with the issue you have.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed