Mvc widget in administration not resolving url correctly

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 06:46

Mvc widget in administration not resolving url correctly

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi.

I Have created a few complex mvc widget that work with ajax to make calls to the controller.

Howerver now i need to create some administration for my pages and when i try to resolve the url the mvc way ('@Url.Action("CitiesList", "RecProAdmin")') the result is as follows :" localhost:60876/.../" why would it say "itefinity" and not "Sitefinity".

To make this widget work i had to do the following: '@Url.Action("CitiesList", "RecProAdmin")'.replace('itefinity', 'Sitefinity').

Kind Regards,

Bain

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2015 00:00

Hello Brian,

This behavior is a bug in our system. You can find its description in our FeedBack Portal. Feel free to follow its progress there. We will address this problem in our future releases.

For the moment, replacing the wrongly generated "itefinity" url item is the only available workaround.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed