ScriptReference for built in jQuery

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:26

ScriptReference for built in jQuery

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2015 00:00

In a recent attempted upgrade to SF 8.0 the site showed an error trying to load jQuery as follows:-

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" CompositeScript-ScriptMode="Release" EnableScriptGlobalization="True" EnableScriptLocalization="False" runat="server" CompositeScript-NotifyScriptLoaded="True" LoadScriptsBeforeUI="True" OutputCompression="Forced" AjaxFrameworkMode="Disabled">
    <CompositeScript>
        <Scripts>
            <asp:ScriptReference Name="MicrosoftAjax.js" Assembly="System.Web.Extensions" />
            <asp:ScriptReference Name="MicrosoftAjaxWebForms.js" Assembly="System.Web.Extensions" />
            <asp:ScriptReference Name="WebForms.js" Assembly="System.Web" />
            <asp:ScriptReference Path="~/App_Data/Sitefinity/WebsiteTemplates/twbs/JS/Modernizr-2.6.2.min.js" />
            <asp:ScriptReference Name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Resources.Scripts.jquery-1.8.3.min.js" Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity.Resources" />
            <asp:ScriptReference Name="Telerik.Sitefinity.Resources.Scripts.Kendo.kendo.web.min.js" Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity.Resources" />
            <asp:ScriptReference Path="~/App_Data/Sitefinity/WebsiteTemplates/twbs/JS/bootstrap.min.js" />
            <asp:ScriptReference Path="~/App_Data/Sitefinity/WebsiteTemplates/twbs/JS/jquery.cookiebar.js" />
        </Scripts>
    </CompositeScript>
</telerik:RadScriptManager>

The error said that there was no resource called jquery-1.8.3.min.js in the resource file?  How do I find out the name of the jquery resource in the file?  Or what should I be doing instead?

- Mark

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2015 00:00

They *finally* updated jquery to v1.11, you can see it in the backend settings Pages->ScriptManager->Scripts section

This is a strange way to load the scripts though...I don't think ResourceLinks checks other ScriptManagers does it?

This thread is closed