30 Second delay in dashboard

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:36

30 Second delay in dashboard

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Mar-2015 00:00

I have recently installed version 8 of sitefinity (project manager and eval version).

I get an exact 30 second delay when pressing any of the buttons / functions - makes me think that there is some form of timeout.

I did raise a support call yesterday morning but no response yet.

Any ideas?

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi Steve,

According to the information you have provided in the ticket, you are experiencing the performance issue only when you are browsing the Sitefinity backend.

As I have replied in the ticket the performance may depend on the environment settings and the specifications of your machine.

Since you have created the Sitefinity project in your laptop what I suggested in the ticket is to try to test the project on another environment or if possible to set the project on your desktop machine and check the results.

In addition to this, please note that normally the Sitefinity backend is slower than the Sitefinity frontend since there are a lot of requests made and a lot of processing going on in the Sitefinity backend. 

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed